Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wet Nurse victim, part 1

I arrived at Nurse's place right on time that morning. The door was opened as I arrived, and she welcomed me with a hard kiss.
Behind a vintage apron, like something a nurse might wear a hundred years ago, she was wearing boy shorts
and a tube top. Fingers in dish-washing gloves
ran through my hair, removing my hat. "Take off your things", she said, taking the bag I had. It contained my collection of toys.

I removed my coat, hung it up, took off my sweater and told it, and then started on my boots. She had taken the bag into her small kitchen, and had quickly emptied the bag onto a tea towel on the counter. A massage table was setup in the space between the living room and kitchen, the face doughnut towards the kitchen.
She returned quickly, and finding my boots off, she pulled me into her apartment by the belt. Bulges in the pockets of her apron suggested that she wanted some items close by.
She kissed me again, and then stepped around behind me, running her hands down my chest from behind. She undid the buttons to my pants, and the fell down. I tried to help, but she told me to close my eyes and not to move.
She ran her fingers down my legs, pushing my pants down. Before removing my legs from the pants, I felt an ankle cuff go around each leg. Taking my pants, I could sense her moving away, returning again a moment later. She then placed leather wrist cuffs on me, and put my hands on top of my head. The cuffs were attached to each other above my head.
My cock was already stirring, making a tent of my underwear. Seeing this she tugged me closer to the table, making sure I bumped into her ass, using her ass to tease my cock briefly.

"Do you know what a wet nurse is?" she asked.
"Yes," I replied. "Good, if you are good, I will feed you with my nipples", she answered. "But first, I need to give you a sponge bath. That's what nurses do."
She was standing behind me, and I guess she had a bowl of water on the table. My eyes were still closed. She pulled my shirt halfway over my head, leaving it over my eyes. "No peeking" she said. I felt a warm cloth wash my back, and then my chest. More swishing in the bowl, and it made its way lower. "I noticed you brought the extra underwear as I instructed. ", she observed.
She continued: "This pair won't survive the day with me, but they stay on for awhile". "Still, I need to wash you everywhere". With her left hand, she pulled the elastic on my shorts out... that nice cloth was going to feel wonderful.
I screamed. The cloth the she had wrapped around my balls was ice cold. "sshh" said cooed, "cold water makes better bubbles". I felt something ooze into my abdomen, and then her gloved hands entered my pants.. First both in front, and after I began to whimper in pleasure, and told me to bend over. Turning me slightly she placed my hands on the table. Her left hand never left my cock and balls, stroking them slowly, but firmly.
The first spank surprised me. It pushed me forward, sliding my cock through her closed hand.
"Don't you dare cum", she whispered, spanking me a second time. "When it's time to cum, I'll let you know.
Her left hand reached further down to hold me by the scrotum. "You won't be leaving until I'm satisfied it's empty, but if you disobey, there will be punishments.". She punctuated that statement with another spanking.
I received a number more spankings. She listed off a number of things she had planned for me. "Some of those things are punishments, some are rewards. Some are both", she explained.
Satisfied, she had me stand up again, and she rinsed the soap off of me... She used both the cold and the warm cloth.
She finished by tying a rope cock ring around my balls, and pulling my underwear up. She invited me to get up on the massage table, moving the bowls of water aside. Using bungy cords, she tied my ankles to one end of the table, and removing my shirt first, my arms down. My face was in the doughnut. She used a small bit of tape around the back of my head to secure it to the doughnut. Satisfied that I couldn't get away, she began to massage me in a very slow, teasing, sensual way. First with the gloves, and then without.

No comments: